top of page

Real Meets London

Public·3299 members

Marina OstrovskaMarina Ostrovska
Marina Ostrovska

Sending 501 Roses as a Surprise

I’ve been thinking about sending a very large flower gift to someone special in Dubai and came across the idea of ordering 501 roses. It’s for an important occasion, so I want the gesture to feel memorable, but I’ve never arranged anything remotely this large before. With a normal bouquet, I usually only think about the colour and delivery date. This time I’m wondering about the presentation, the size of the arrangement and whether the recipient will have enough space for it. Has anyone here arranged a very large rose delivery before?

5 Views
hannaweisen
3 days ago

For something this large, I’d definitely look at the actual arrangement before making a decision. The presentation can make a big difference, and it’s useful to understand the scale rather than simply imagining 501 roses together. While researching larger bouquets in Dubai, I came across https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/501-roses/. I’d also check the delivery information carefully, including the address and preferred date. If it’s intended as a surprise, I’d make sure the recipient will be available when the flowers arrive. A little preparation beforehand can prevent unnecessary complications and make the occasion more enjoyable.

bottom of page